Friday, May 1, 2009

What would you do if you won the lottery?

If I won the lottery, there are a lot of things I want to do it. First of all, I would quit the job, and then go with my family to travel around the world. Especially for Paris, it's a romantic country; I hope someday I can go there. After that, I would buy a beautiful island, build a wonderful villa, and enjoy my wonderful life. Second, I would save some money in the bank for rainy days. Third, of course, I would donate some money to charities and save a lot of poor people around the world. If I won the lottery, I wouldn't worry about when I can find the job. That will be a great thing and why not just go out to buy a piece of lottery. Yeah, give yourself a little hope, it will be funny. God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment