Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why They Took So Long to do it?

Today was my first interview since I have been laid off last month. I got up at 7:00 in the morning, brushing my teeth, washing my face, dressing up then make-up. I looked at myself from mirror-I looked so good! Everything was perfect!

I arrived at the company at 9:30 on time, and they wanted me to fill in the application. After that, they asked me to wait just a moment. Of course, I should wait for the interviewer; after all, I have waited for one month, that's not big deal for me...no problem at all. I thought that busy was a good things. And time has gone by slowly, I checked my watch, it almost 10:30. That is to say, I was waiting for one hour. Yeap, let's ok. But if the receptionist could tell me what happened, I would appreciate; I thought maybe she was too busy.

Finally, my interviewer was coming, then he talked to me and asked me some questions, then introduced the job duties. I thought that everything was went well. After that, he said his director will come to talk to me for more details, and he wanted me wait a moment. Sure, why not! That meant I have a big chance to get the job. So, I waited and waited and time went by. It seemed that I was not exist.

I felt so tired, because I didn't ate breakfast in the morning, no water to drink. It's 11:40 am at this moment, then the receptionist finally took me to the meeting room, and talked me the reason why I have to wait so long. OK, I thought"Busy is good things!" Ten minutes later, he showed up. Everything seemed went well too, he seemed very satisfied with my experience, but when we talked about the salary, he answered me I have to talk with their HR; I have a bad feeling, it's weird! So, he went out the meeting room, then of course, I waited again.....after ten minutes, he showed up again and said to me that their VP was not in the office at that time, I have to talked with him, and will make another day for interview again. And the time was at 12:15.

What's going on? Why they have no right to decide the salary should pay for me? They even didn't ask me how much money I can accept it. Yeah, I knew that maybe that's their excuses, but they seemed not wise and I can say they are a little bit awful. I just wondered why they took so long for the interview? Something wrong with their HR process. It almost took three hours. If I was not qualify for the position, they wouldn't talk to me again and again. Maybe they have to compare with another applicants. Never mind, I can wait for it. No matter have chance or not! It's a good experiance for me. I have learnt something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment