Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Have You Ever Seen a Famous Person?

I haven't ever met a famous person. But I have ever seen a famous person who name is Jolin. She is a famous singer in Taiwan. I saw her at a outdoor concert in 2007. The concert was hold by Taoyu County to celebrate Happy New Year in 2008. But many people came to join the concert, we just saw her from stage far away. My kids were disappointed, because they couldn't see their favorite super star in front of stage. My kids can singing each song by Jolin, if they could pay more attention in study than adore super star, that will be great! If we have a chance to join the concert next time, I swear I wouldn't go to this kind of concert again. Even though it's for free. It doesn't worth and waste my time because there are too many people in the concert you can't enjoy your time. I would rather watch TV at home than go to concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment