Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is It Difficult to be a Parent?

Yes, of course. I think that it is really difficult to be a parent. There are some reasons to support my point of view. First of all, you have to set a good example for your children. You can't speak bad words or doing rude behaviors which you are not allow your children to do it. Otherwise, you will find out that your children are going to copy your behavior as well.

Secondly, you will never have free time for yourself anymore, when you have children. You have to get up early to do breakfast in the morning and take your kids to go to school; then you have to prepare lunch or dinner when your kids went home after school. After that, you have to do a lot of houseworks in the evening; you rarely have free time to do your personal things, i.e. go shopping, have a date with your friends and sleeping all day..etc. That's really terrible.

Finally, you have to pay more patience and responsibility to teach them many things and take care of them; of course, you also have to earn more money to raise your kids. That's really difficult to be a parent. Do you agree with me?

2 comments:

  1. you have already been a good mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your cheer on. But I think that I am still not good enough to be a good mother. I will do my best!

    ReplyDelete