Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Family Day!




The weather was fair yesterday and my kids's school was took a day off; therefore, I decided to go with my kids to the Mu Zha Zoo. It's been a while I didn't took my kids to do outdoor activities. Because I was busy in my job and have to go to school on Saturday and Sunday. It's a good chance I have free time to be with my kids. Because I was a unemployed person currently.

We got up early in the morning, prepared some cookies and two bottles of water, then I drove and arrived at zoo around 10:30 am, my kids were very exciting because they can finally see pandas-their Chinese name are "團團" and "圓圓". Luckily, there were not too many people in the zoo; therefore, we can see the panda not too difficult.

I thought that panda was the most cutest animal in the world when I first met them in the zoo, but I didn't like the zoo has time limit to see them, we only saw them about 2 minutes, and just saw their back! And you can not go back to see them again! My kids felt disappointed! It's really unreasonab!

But I think that the most important things was I can spare my free time and be with my kids, that's the point! Even though we didn't have enough time to see the panda. But we can finally see koalas, penguins easily, you didn't have to line up all day, just for one minute! When does the panda come into disfavor? Maybe they find a dinosaur!?

No comments:

Post a Comment