Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bad Mood!

Two weeks have passed by, I am still sitting right here and doing nothing. I have sent my resume out many times to apply for any opportunities, but it's still no any return. Why? I wonderred. Something wrong with my data? I guess, but I need someone can give a suggestion, tell me why and how to do it. Is it the problem with my experiences? my age? or my capability? My feeling has turned from happy to worried; I felt anxious, my confident is missing gradually. I even didn't know how to handle my problems. I try to make a list to find the way out--What's my capability? What's my weakness? my strength? How can I do? What is the best for me? But ....I finally realized that I can do nothing!! I never regret to choose leaving. Because I think I have to change my life. It's a challenge, I have to learn how to take it and make my goals carry out. It's a crue world, you know? You have to continue improving your professional knowledge, trying to learn other different speciality. Yes, that's right. I will go to the government's training institutes to apply for some courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment