Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exciting Day!


Today is an exciting day! We didn't have to work because we all took a job-seeking leave and got together to gossip about everything.
It's been a while I didn't went out with my friends, because I have to take care of my kids, go to work, and go back to school on Saturday and Sunday.
To be honest, I really have a lot of pressure in this couple of months, and I am going to crazy. It's time to release the pressure. We went to one of my colleagues's home, and bought pizzas, a lot of fruit, drinks, and cookies. Then we went to KTV to sing a song and got rid of every uncomfortable thing which happened at work. It's really a exciting and happy day. My colleagues, we are the best of Service team, no one can deny it, we have worked together for 10 years. It's time to say good-bye and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment