Monday, March 9, 2009

Do You Prefer Coffee or Tea?


Yes, I prefer tea. Green tea is my favorite ones. I always make a cup of green tea and sit on the sofa, then watch TV every night. It can make me feel relaxing when I smell and taste the tea. According to the researcher's report, tea is good for your health. It can prevent the cancers, and prolong your life. Green tea is also popular in Japan. If you have been to Japan, you would see they must have a cup of tea after meals. But if I feel tired at work, I would have a cup of coffee to refresh my mind. Coffee has more stronger caffeine than tea to refresh your tired body, but no matter what kind of drinks you do like, don't drink too much, or it will bad for your body.

For more information, you may link to this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment