Monday, March 9, 2009

Everything is out of control

I think that busy is good thing for me, it means that you are a lucky guy who didn't yet to be fired, you still can keep the job, earn more money to raise your children, to pay the bills; you don't need to worry about your future's life temporary; especially for the current bad situation of global economic downturn, it was really terrible. But when our manpowers have been decreased from 100 person to 8 person gradually, I felt so sad and angry. I felt sad is because we have worked together for more than ten years, we are families, and have same common, but right now we have to say good bye again and again. I felt angry is because they don't care about our feelings, especially for the person who have to stay. We are overloading with our duties. Overtime without call-back pay is a normal situation and happened to every day. I am going to crazy right now, I don't have any backup person to help me, and I have to hand over all jobs to China, resell all excess stock to brokers, coordinate with vendors for the stortage status and feedback to customer, so many things have to do, and everything is out of control. How can I do?, what should I do? Somebody helps me. Please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment