Monday, March 9, 2009

Stand by your side!

When you were born, "An Ku....." that's a nickname that I always calling you. Every night, when you fell asleep, I always love to look at you lovely face with smiling. I knew that you are my whole life and nothing can stop loving you. When you both grow up, everytime you was crying or facing frustrated situation, I will hug you and kiss you again and again, and try to make you happy, then you turn tears into smiles immediately and said "Momy, I love you." When I felt tired after work, you always ran to me and hug me with arms. Finally, I realized that everything is worth for me. I was so happy even though I was tired. You are so sweet, I want you to know that I love you all very much, no matter how difficult in the future, I will support you. Don't give up, Be strong. You will have your own life in the future, momy will stand by your side and watching you, supporting you whenever and forever with my deeply love~

No comments:

Post a Comment