Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Identities

My English name is Kitty Hsu. I live in Kwei-Shan County. My hobbies are reading, singing, watch movies, and cook delicious foods for my family. I have two daughters. They are study at elementary school.

Currently, I work for a NB ODM(Original Design Manufacturing ) factory and I am in charge of material planning for Global Service Center. I have been assigned a supervisor for one years

I think that I am serious and strict person when I work, I always demand my subordinates and myself must do our best for the job and have positive attitudes to solve the problems.
When I came back home, I think that I am a chattering person, because my kids always disorder their stuffs after school, and their bedroom always messy. It makes me going to crazy.

But when I meet with my friends, I think that I am easygoing and friendly person, so I have a lot of friends. I think that there are all my identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment