Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One Place I Want to Go Most

I have never traveled Hong Kong before although it is so close to Taiwan. After listening to the presentation from my classmates last Saturday, I think that HK is an attractive place where I want to go most. It is a paradise of shopping and variety of foods. Because of Hong Kong is a duty-free port; you can buy clothes with cheaper price, and then enjoy the fun of bargain. Why I would like to visit HK? The reason is not only the short distance but also the similar culture to Taiwan.

Communication won't be the problem in Hong Kong at all. And the traveling fees also cheaper than other developed countries. If I have chance to go there, I will priority arrange to visit Disneyland with my kids. It offers a magical adventure in four theme lands. Even though it's not the biggest one in the world, but it still attracts many tourists to visit each year. From now on, I will open a traveling account to save more money, and then enjoy the wonderful vacation next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment