Sunday, December 20, 2009

The New Years Resolution in 2010

Here are my two major resolutions that I am going to do next year.

The first one is “Get a better job”: I will participate in related courses to improve my expertise, and then keep going prepare English exam, and rewrite a resume. This year, we faced economic downturn. Unfortunately, I was the one of unemployed persons. I got a new job last month, but it’s a tough job and I thought I couldn’t overcome it. Therefore, I plan to get a better job next year.

The second one is “Memorize over 5000 vocabularies and read 5 English novels”: I will set a goal to memorize vocabularies which related with TOEIC testing as many as I could, and I hope I can get the TOEIC certificate before on April, 2010. Besides, I will read my top 5 English novels, and write down my comments on English blog. I believe that it can help me to improve the writing and reading skills. That’s my New Years resolutions, and I hope that I could achieve it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the TOEIC! I teach it (and English in general) in France. You can find some TOEIC-oriented stuff on my (free) website:

    www.foreverenglish.squarespace.com

    And BTW, "vocabulary" is uncountable, so you want to memorize "2000 vocabulary words" but "a lot of vocabulary."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty,

    Thanks for your information. I was surprised and happy that you found my website and gave me some advice. I like your website, it's really useful for English learning.

    Yeah, I know "vocabulary" is uncountable. I will do my best to memorize as more as I can.

    Wishing you have a wonderful New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete