Sunday, November 22, 2009

Which one is important in my life?

What kind of job could let you felt so depressed and couldn't stand it anymore? Although,I have riched working experience for 17 years, but I never met this kind of job could be pushed me to the limit, and felt so helpless and useless. As teacher said in the class, "When you make a decision, then you have to be responsible and accept it." But the truth was I did made a decision when I have two job's opportunities to choose, then I made my decision. At that time, I believed that any problems could be solved, and I tried to overcome any kind of bad situation that I met. But it's failed. The root cause was the whole process in this job were totally wrong. The team work was bad, everyone just care about themselves. I couldn't imagine that why I have to stay up until midnight every day. It's out of my limit. Therefore, I told boss about my problems and I really need her help, but she just said, "you should raise you hand earlier!" My goodness,it's sound like I am a problem maker! It's unfair! I did said that before, but it didn't work, my team leader just ignore me. After thinking in these two days, I got to make a decision again. After all, I have two kids to raising, even though, money is important. But I have to spare more time for study. I want to stay healthy, if overtime till midnight will be a normal stiuation every day, it will be killed me! That's not what I want in my life! As no doubt, which one is important? I rather choose quit the job than stay up till midnight everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment