Monday, October 19, 2009

First Day of the Work

Today was my first day of the work. Everything seemed went well. I got up early in the morning, then I prepared all documents which requested by new company. I reported in duty on time. My heart was cheerful.

I just thinking that after being long unemployed person, I should happy that I finally could found a job, that's worth to celebrate it. Although I have more than 10 years' related experiences, but I have to submit the lower salary. Why? Because of six months unemployed period, it will let you down in the dumps. It almost destroyed your confidence. But I believe that if I could do my best effort in my duties, then it will be a good start.

When I came into the office with HR person, I was surprised that the office was messy and not tidy. “That’s fine.” I thought. Everyone seemed very busy; therefore, I sat on the chair then doing nothing. That’s really not a good example to treat a newcomer. They should introduce me to everyone, so that I could quickly familiar with all colleagues and environment. After two hours waiting, they wanted me to hand over the testing and packing’s functions immediately. How could I hand over all related process without computer? So, all I have to do was memorized it. But I can’t reach what she said. Oh, my god! What a messy day was! Who can help me to conquer it? I really need more time to find the way out. I believed that I could make it.
Go! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment