Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Need a Guide Line

Dear Brother,

It's been a while didn't say Hello to you and your family. How's going?

I have looked for a new job for five months. It's really difficult to find a new job in Taiwan. I think that it will be have same situation in USA.

After long searching and frustrate, then I got a interview chance from a company yesterday, and I may have chance to get in there. I am still waiting for their confirmation; wishing I am lucky enough. Tomorrow will be have another company for interview, God bless me!

I have studied at LungHwa University on Staturday and Sunday for one year. If I am successful, I would graduate from LungHwa next year. Following is my English blog for your information. It's a assignment for English Writing. It's really a tough homework for me.

http://kittyloveslily.blogspot.com/

It would be appreciated, if you have free time to comment some ideas for my English Writing, especially for grammar. That will be helpful to improve my English Writing. I knew you are very very busy guy, just take a look in your break time, that will be fine. By the way, don't be surprised when you saw this letter again in my blog. After all, I need more essays to fulfill my assignment. Yes, you save my life!

Say Hello to your family.

I miss you all and Happy Moon Festival!

Your Sister- Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment