Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dumpling Party

I felt so happy and excited because all my best colleagues came to my house to join the dumpling party for lunch today. I got up early then went to the traditional market in the morning; I have to prepare all foods for over 15 persons. It's really a big challenge for me to prepare it for lunch . Time was short; I have to speed up my purchase action. When I came home, I felt so nervours and didn't know why. Things became messy. What should I do first? God helps me! Suddenly, the door bell was ringing..., Oh! My helpers were coming here. They came here to rescue me. Yeah! I loved them!

We have to prepare the material one by one. First of all, the most important part of dumpling was meat; you have to put it with some soy, peppers, spring onions, ginger, sugar, and sesame oil, then I put it altogether and mixed it up. After that, we washed one big cabbage and cut it up as thin as we can, and then we put it into the big bowl and put two spoons of salt then mixed it up until it has became soft and juicy. At last, we have to dry it, then put all cabbages into meat. Finally, mixed it up again and then it ready for the dumplings.

All guests were coming, it's been a while we didn't talk each other face to face since four months ago. The reason was we have been laid off at that time. That's why we so treasure our friendship. After all, we had worked together over 8 to 10 years. When we worked together, we have same common, and helped each other. But now, we all left. I think it's a good way for us to connect each other and keep the long good relationship. Today, we were happy. I hope we can continue the friendship forever and ever. Keep in touch, my friends! No matter where you go, or facing any difficult problems, just call me! I will do my best to support you just like you do it for me. And I hope you all enjoyed my dumpling party. Welcome you all come to my home again.

I wanted to thank my good helpers-Miffy, Rain, and Snow, especially for Miffy, you are experter. You helped me a lot. May I know who's the lucky guy can marry you?

No comments:

Post a Comment