Thursday, July 23, 2009

Training Course

I have entered into an AutoCAD training course for three days. It's held by government's institute, and it's free for persons who were thrown into unemployment and we can get 60% of living allowance. It's a good chance for me to gain more other skills to improve my capability. I felt so tired because I was too lazy to read for the past three months. In the whole summer vacation, except for house keeping, taking care of my children, and cooking, I almost stayed at home and watched TV all day, then being a couch potato. I do have plan for study in the first begin summer day, i.e. I set a goal to read three English novels, memorized 100 words at lease in summer vacation. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to do it. It’s really not a good example for my kids. That’s why I decided to applied for the training course. I never learn about mechanical drawing, I was so excited, because it's a brand new experience. I have never to join this kind of course. When I came to the class on 7/21, I felt the place was too small, but I think it's not a big deal, after all, it's a free course and you can overcome it. After the first day, I realized that I need doing more effort to learn this training course. it's not easy for me to understand what teacher's saying. I think that maybe I am too old to learn. I told myself-"Don't give up! Just do it! You can make it." I hope I can learn it well and join the TQC testing after the 50 days. That's my goal, and I belive that "when there is a will, there is a way."

No comments:

Post a Comment