Friday, May 21, 2010

Newcomer

I have been through three time “new comer” within past one year. In the first time, I only stand 10 days, then I gave up because I couldn’t stand their office culture. So weird, quietly, less talk. Everything was totally different with my previous companies. Maybe it could be called “culture shock” as nodouts. Second time, when I came to another company, I was attricated by its famous, even though they told me all process were messy and out of control. I still believed that I could handle it and nothing couldn't solve it. But at the beginning of fist month, I was failed, and got a big challenge in my life. Becasue I have to take care of my home, my schoolworks, and my jobs. It's really so difficult to me to handle everything very well. Except the working style, they are nice and easygoing persons, but if we can't have best teamworks, then it must be improved all procedures. So I decided to quit after two months later. If I couldn't handle well everything, I had better chosen the most important things at this time. I always belive that "Every dog has his day!". And now, I found a more suitable job, and I doing well currently. No matter what will happen in the future. I will do my best to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment