Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Today was Mother’s Day! It’s a second time we didn’t celebrated it with my mom. I have to take my class to LHU on weekend. Therefore, I made a call to my mom and said “Happy Mother’s Day!” to her. I knew she were a little bit disappointed. But she still encourage me to do my best for my new job, and don’t give up. Recently , I have to fit in my new job, so overtime everyday has been a normal situation currently. Also, it’s a last semester seems have a lot of assignments, it’s really more than I can expect. Even though I tried to study hard, but I have to handle too many things. With exhuased body, I went home after school. While I open my door, my young daughter told my that she has a gift for me to celebrate "Happy Mother's Day!" I was surprised and happy. It's a gift card with my daughter's paiting and wrote some words. Also, she bought a necklace of cute piggy to me How lovely it is! I love my sweet girl! And thanks her. That's my first time have my daughter's present. It's so meaningful to me. This means that my kids grow up gradually. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment