Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Humor is a Way for People to Connect

As no doubt, humor is the best way to socialize and connect with people easily. In my opinion, making friends is not always easy. It depends on how outgoing you are. The person who has humor is always popular in the group, and easy to socialize with other people.


First, humor is the way for people to socialize- when I was in senior high school, I joined the party where have many people. I was not good at to socialize with big group because I didn’t know how to make jokes or say something funny. But now, I love use humor to socialize with people, it is best way to make friends when you are go into the strange environment.

Second, humor is also the way for people to connect and bond each other- why the TV show which have humor and funny are so popular with audience? That is because they use humor and irony methods to express the today’s phenomenon. Most of audiences love this kind of methods because people are very busy in the daily life; we need some funny things to release the pressure. When I am angry at my kids’ behavior, my husband will say some humor words to reconcile conflict. I feel we are more bonding each other.

Finally, having a sense of humor is important, but don't get too carried away, there are some things you have to be serious about. If you joke about your friend in a rude way it could damage your relationship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment